Playground Chatter: How do you make your Little One smile?
Baby Einstein loves happy and smiling babies! In honor of Happy Baby Day, we asked our fans how they keep their little ones smiling. Everyone was full of creative ideas to keep those giggles going all day long – from tickling to music to funny faces! Here are some of the tips they shared with us:
- Andrea posted, “Chasing and tickling!”
- Roxana added, “Dancing, funny faces, play , music, water, hugs all the time.”
- Kayla shared, “He’s 5 months old, we always sing to each other and he usually smiles and laughs at my singing!”
- Mell said, “spending quality time with him… playing, eating, dancing, singing, shopping and reading books…”
- Carla noted, “Dance parties and tickle hugs!!”
- Leslie posted, “We did Stroller Strides this morning and played and watched her favorite shows! Plus daddy is coming home early from work )”
- Of course, some of you also added some Baby Einstein activities that are sure to bring the giggles!
- Jules said, “Watch lil einsteins.”
- Christina noted, “Baby Beethoven for sure! ”
- Jennifer posted, “I play Baby Einstein songs to my almost 4 month, when she is fussy and crying hysterically she pauses just to hear the songs. I noticed not just myself, her daddy or sisters make her happy. So does Baby Einstein. Thank you!”
Do you have your own creative tips to keep your little one happy? We’d love to hear them! Be sure to share them with us below. The happier the baby, the happier the family