Playground Chatter: Do You Have Any New Year Resolutions?
It’s a New Year and time for reflecting. We recently asked our fans if they have any resolutions for 2012, for themselves or their little ones. Read all about them here and share your thoughts!
- Samantha said, “Just to continue to be healthy and grow.”
- Krysten noted, “Just keep with the healthy eating and making him a happy toddler.”
- Callie shared, “Continue to love each other and spend as much time together!”
- Amanda posted, “[take] at least one picture of the 3 of us a week.”
- Charlene said, “My son will be 2 in March and got him a Cars Potty for his potty training. I have the resolution that he will be potty trained here shortly.”
- Stephanie shared, “Getting ready and motivated to do homeschool preschool. My oldest isn’t even 3 yet and can count to ten, knows her alphabet, and her colors. At this rate with a real focus on teaching her, i bet she’ll be reading by this time next year!”
- LucasitosMommy tweeted, “@babyeinstein To put little man in preschool #resolutions”
- Diana noted, “My son turned 5… I want to enjoy the out doors with him as much as we can!”
- Kassey posted, “My resolution is to get my almost 10 month old to nap without me right next to her. My new years wish, for her to sleep thru the night by the time she is 18 months old. Please baby girl! Please!”
- Veronica said, “Besides just staying healthy. I can’t wait to see her crawling, walking, splashing in the pool, and then hearing her first words. This is going to be a GREAT year!!”
- Tiffani resolves “To continue speaking to her in both English and Spanish so she continues to be bi-lingual ”
- Courtneyking85 tweeted, “@babyeinstein start potty training in 2012.”
- Jessica shared, “make us as happy and as healthy as can be while learning all the new fun things in growing big and strong!”
What do you think? Do you have any resolutions this year? If so, comment below and we wish you nothing but the best in 2012!