Playground Chatter: My Little One’s Favorite Baby Einstein Character!
Baby Einstein is all about making babies happy and helping them explore and discover new colors, sounds, and experiences. All the fun characters within the Baby Einstein universe help little ones find all these new adventures. We recently asked our Facebook fans which character lives up to this the most for their little ones. Take a look at all the cute responses below!
An overwhelming number of our fans say their little ones love Bard, the dragon!
- Charisse says, “My Jesse has his favorite on each video but the all-time winner is the “blah” dragon. Always makes him smile, even when Mommy & Daddy imitate!”
Many of our fans say their little ones love all the characters and can’t pick favorite:
- Norma shared, “She likes the giraffe from Baby Beethoven, the cat from numbers nursery, the zebra from baby monet, the reindeer from santas music box, basically all the puppets from all the dvds. She loves them all..!”
- Izrael exclaimed, “There are so many!!!!!”
- Marcie shared “The monkey and the horse! The horse always seems to be getting into trouble…maybe that is why my son likes him!! ”
- Amanda posted, “My son loves Bard… But since he’s only in small parts of the movies he actually loves Baby Galileo the most!”
- Karrie posted, “The LION for sure. When he is doing some woodwork he laughs so hard. Anytime the LION comes on its a laugh. And of course Bard and his Blaaaahhh!”
- Jordan posted, “The Bumble Bee! My 9 month old cracks up whenever the bee comes on. He also likes Bard because of the BLAHH!”
Here are some more little ones’ favorite characters:
- Beverly said, “My son LOVES the funny face dog with its tongue hanging out. That’s what he calls the movies “Funny Face Dog Movie” lol”
- Buzy noted, “All of the characters mesmerize my son, but he likes the ducks the best! Especially in the shapes movie where the two ducks are trying to pull a circle into an oval shape!”
- Amy posted, “The duck drinking from the curly straw in Baby Neptune… He smiles every time he sees it!”
- Jaci added, “My daughter loves the Bee! She asks for “Bee” when referring to the Baby Einstein movies. lol.”
We’re so glad that babies love Baby Einstein characters and stories so much! Bard the Dragon seems to be the fan favorite so far, but what about your little one? Tell us your family favorites in the comments below!