Playground Chatter: My Little One’s Favorite Food
When you first start introducing your little one to solid foods, it’s fun and exciting to watch them discover the different flavors! From fruits to veggies, our fans recently shared what foods their little ones enjoy the most. Bananas and sweet potatoes seem top the list, but read on for what other flavors tots favor!
- Lindsay shared, “Peas and cheesies! (:”
- Jenny posted, “Whatever he can get a hold of. He loves to eat. His favorite might be banana or sweet potato”
- Christina said, “Squash and mac and cheese.”
- Kerry echoed, “squash, peas, and bananas”
- Mindy added, “Anything and everything. Lol”
- Cheryl wrote, “yogurt”
- Joshua shared, “Anything green my boys a stud!!”
Some of your little ones really love their fruits and veggies – so cute!
- Astra posted, “Raspberries!”
- Krista added, “Ice cream, watermelon, green beans, bananas, spaghetti”
- Elizabeth noted, “Watermelon is her absolute fav! Followed by grapes, yogurt and her new thing is oranges.”
- Cheryl shared, “Wesley loves any food but he really loves grapes”
- Vatacia’s little one even loves guacamole!
Watching as your little one discovers their own likes and dislikes is an exhilarating time as they are exploring all the different edibles out there. There are so many types of flavors and food textures, so be sure to share with us what your little one prefers in the comments below!