Posts tagged Baby Einstein
When you first start introducing your little one to solid foods, it’s fun and exciting to watch them discover the different flavors! From fruits to veggies, our fans recently shared what foods their little ones enjoy the most. Bananas and sweet potatoes seem top the list, but read on for what other flavors tots favor!
- Lindsay shared, “Peas and cheesies! (:”
- Jenny posted, “Whatever he can get a hold of. He loves to eat. His favorite might be banana or sweet potato”
- Christina said, “Squash and mac and cheese.”
- Kerry echoed, “squash, peas, and bananas”
- Mindy added, “Anything and everything. Lol”
- Cheryl wrote, “yogurt”
- Joshua shared, “Anything green my boys a stud!!”
Some of your little ones really love their fruits and veggies – so cute!
- Astra posted, “Raspberries!”
- Krista added, “Ice cream, watermelon, green beans, bananas, More >
This year is flying by and as we reach the mid-year mark, we asked our fans what major milestones they have seen their little one hit so far this year. From crawling to first words, each one achieved something great. Here are some accomplishments they shared with us:
- @soooooty said, “my boy is 3 n finally can make up sentence among the gibberish he says:-)”
- @SarahABDS tweeted, “so many but i’m waiting my LO to mark the main milestone: to sleep through the night!!!!”
- @AngelMom037 shared, “So many! He turned 1 this yr so walking & talking are the big ones =)”
- Jennifer commented, “Starting to talk, and beginning PTing! 12-18 months is a very busy time”
- Julia posted, “My munchkin is rolling over and almost sitting up independently…”
- Ash noted, “My baby girl khloe is 6 months and she is army crawling rolling over and sitting up all on More >
From popsicles to potato salad, everyone loves summertime snacks! It’s a great opportunity to let your little ones try something new. Who knows how much their taste has changed each month? Take a look at some of the yummy snacks below and check out more ideas at Disney Family Fun!
- Citrus Sipper: Break a peppermint stick and stick it into an uncut lemon. Just suck on the stick as usual and soon it turns into a straw to give you a sugary-sweet treat! Yum.
- Frozen Flower Pops: Cut petal designs into pineapple, stick a watermelon ball in the center, and add a slice of green apple as a leaf. Freeze for an hour, and voila!
Parenthood has by far been more crazy, more exhausting, more tiring, and more wonderful than I could have ever guessed it would be. Aiden has just now hit his year and a half mark, and some days I wondered where has the time gone? Where is my sweet little boy that was so small. Well he is still sweet but not so small anymore. With Aiden it was love at first sight, he brought new joy and love to my life. The first three months were hard if you are not used to having to get up every two hours, and there were times when I wondered if I am doing this right. But do not fear if you are a new mom because I learned that there really is no “right” way. Every kid is different and you are doing what is best for you and your child. Also it gets easier after the first three months.
As he gets older it really just gets funnier. He can now play More >
Baby Einstein loves bringing smiles and giggles to your little one with their fun and entertaining toys and products! Each Baby Einstein character has a unique personality and is different in his own way. They become part of the fun, and when we asked our Facebook and Twitter fans which character is their favorite, it was none other than Bard the Dragon. He ‘blahhhhs’ all the way into the heart of your babies!
Check out this video of Little Liam enjoying himself silly with Bard.
Tell us – does Bard create that reaction in your home too? Or is there another Baby Einstein character your little ones prefer? Share with us in the comments below!
Baby Einstein loves happy and smiling babies! In honor of Happy Baby Day, we asked our fans how they keep their little ones smiling. Everyone was full of creative ideas to keep those giggles going all day long – from tickling to music to funny faces! Here are some of the tips they shared with us:
- Andrea posted, “Chasing and tickling!”
- Roxana added, “Dancing, funny faces, play , music, water, hugs all the time.”
- Kayla shared, “He’s 5 months old, we always sing to each other and he usually smiles and laughs at my singing!”
- Mell said, “spending quality time with him… playing, eating, dancing, singing, shopping and reading books…”
- Carla noted, “Dance parties and tickle hugs!!”
- Leslie posted, “We did Stroller Strides this morning and played and watched her favorite shows! Plus daddy is coming home early from work )”
- Of course, some of More >