Posts tagged baby toys
While a baby’s body matures physically, the thinking part of the brain is undergoing some amazing changes as well. From 9 months to about 18 months, the action and the thinking accelerate explosively. Most babies seem determined to outwit Mom in the quest to be well-informed. Whether something is dirty or clean, hard or soft, edible or inedible, your baby has an inquiring mind and wants to see and handle. He wants to know “What the heck is that over there? Oh! The remote control? Let me at it!” This is what’s going through your baby’s mind as he discovers the many purposes of objects and materials. And because so much thought has accumulated in the rapidly absorbing brain, a few words and lots of sounds are now spewing forth to go with the action.
Most of us moms are happy to see these changes because it lets us know that many More >
Baby Einstein is all about making babies happy and helping them explore and discover new colors, sounds, and experiences. All the fun characters within the Baby Einstein universe help little ones find all these new adventures. We recently asked our Facebook fans which character lives up to this the most for their little ones. Take a look at all the cute responses below!
An overwhelming number of our fans say their little ones love Bard, the dragon!
- Charisse says, “My Jesse has his favorite on each video but the all-time winner is the “blah” dragon. Always makes him smile, even when Mommy & Daddy imitate!”
Many of our fans say their little ones love all the characters and can’t pick favorite:
- Norma shared, “She likes the giraffe from Baby Beethoven, the cat from numbers nursery, the zebra from baby monet, the reindeer from santas More >
Leading up to Christmas, my mom was always a big kid. Presents, goodies, and oh, the decorations! The kitchen was full of angels, the library was full of snowmen, and the living room was Santa-themed. To say she loved Christmas is to put it mildly.
In some ways I think it’s only fitting that the very last thing I ever did with my mom was help decorate her tree. While tears sometimes flow, the first week of December in my family is spent decorating our tree, enjoying traditions both old and new, and remembering my mom through it all.
First up is always the Christmas tree.
With its varied style and no real theme, our tree may never grace the cover of a magazine, but it tells a story. With each ornament added to the tree, I share a bit of history with my little girl. Oh, and because of that, it does take quite a while to decorate. Half More >
Are you decorating a nursery room to welcome home your little bundle of joy?
Once you have all your nursery essentials – crib, changing table, dresser, rocking chair, baby monitor, hamper, etc. – now it’s time to have fun putting the room together! Since it can be a bit overwhelming to create the perfect environment for your little one, a check list of must-haves is very helpful in making sure you’ll have everything ready for baby’s arrival. Check out our list of recommended items:
Nightlight A small nightlight in the room can help comfort baby so it’s not pitch dark. In addition, the extra light can be helpful when you enter to check in on your little one during the night. If baby is sound asleep, you can tiptoe out of the room without having to turn on the light.
Music Have some soothing sounds on hand to calm baby before naptime. More >
Now that summer is almost here it’s time to make room in your diaper bag for summertime essentials! Say goodbye to extra layers, gloves, rain gear etc. and hello to sunny accessories! To help you make the transition, check out our essential checklist below. Happy Summer!
- First and foremost, don’t leave home without baby-friendly sunscreen! Although baby might not like it very much, be sure to re-apply often throughout the day, especially if your little one is in and out of the water.
- Another vital accessory for summer is baby’s sun hat and sunglasses. Your little one’s skin is very sensitive and wearing a hat and sunglasses is a great way to protect baby from harmful UVA rays.
- For all the little fish out there, don’t forget a swim suit and the swim diapers! Since they soak up water pretty quickly, bringing extras (along with regular More >
You are probably feverishly searching for the perfect holiday gift for the new arrival in your life. You have come to the right place! Baby Einstein’s many baby products are some of the most raved about gifts for baby showers, 1st birthdays and the holidays. We wanted to share our holiday hottest list filled with tons of great gifts that don’t break the bank. Check out some of our best gifts for under $20.
- Rainstick Pals- Delight baby on the go! Perfect for little hands to grasp and hold, the zebra and giraffe animal friends feature a soft, plush head and feet. And baby will love the fun rainstick sound! $5.99 SRP – 3 mos & up