The Baby Einstein Discovery Kit Scavenger Hunt Starts Now!
We’re just one day away from unveiling the new Baby Einstein Discovery Kits and can hardly contain our excitement! We’ve come up with a fun way to celebrate and give you a chance to win a Discovery Kit set for you and your little one to enjoy together! Here’s how you can enter to win our Discovery Kit Scavenger Hunt:
- Search the official Baby Einstein YouTube, Twitter, and blog pages to find four words hidden in the backgrounds.
- Once you’ve found the words, put them together in the correct order to complete the Mystery Phrase.
- Email the Mystery Phrase to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enter between today, November 22nd to Monday, November 29th at 11:59 PM PST. Be sure to include your full name and contact email address.
10 winners who correctly solve the Mystery Phrase will be chosen at random. Time is running out, so start sleuthing today!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: The Baby Einstein Company, LLC, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521. ADMINISTRATOR: LBI, 295 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10012
2. ENTRY: This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) may only be entered by Internet, during the period commencing at 12:01 A.M., November 22 , 2010, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., November 29, 2010 (“Entry Period”), by finding four (4) words and completing the Baby Einstein mystery phrase (“Mystery Phrase”) as follows:  visiting www.baby-einstein.net to obtain instructions for how to play;  following the instructions provided and finding four (4) words based on clues provided on any one of the Baby Einstein Twitter, You Tube, Blog pages; and  using the four (4) words to complete the Mystery Phrase correctly; and  e-mailing the Mystery Phrase to email@example.com to complete the entry in the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). Incorrect Mystery Phrases will be automatically disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your e-mail account (“Account”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time.
3. LIMITATIONS: Each Entry for the Sweepstakes must be received during the Entry Period. You may enter this Sweepstakes no more than once per person per Account (regardless of whether one person has more than one Account or more than one person use the same Account). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail Account is registered. . Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons 18 or older who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states, D.C., or Canada (excluding Quebec) (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor or Administrator, their parent, subsidiary, affiliate or agency (individually and collectively, “Entities”), nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Addresses to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: At least ten (10) grand prizes: Each will include one or more Baby Einstein Products (with an approximate total retail value [“ARV”] totaling $50 a prize). Total maximum ARV of all prizes: $800. Limit one prize per person/Account. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by December 13, 2010, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries for the Sweepstakes will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about December 6, 2010 following the Sweepstakes, at random, Administrator will select the potential winner for the Sweepstakes from among all those eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning each the Sweepstakes depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes.
6. WINNERS: The potential winners of the Sweepstakes will be sent an e-mail by Administrator on behalf of Sponsor within 24 hours after the selection of the winners. In order to be declared a winner, you must meet the eligibility requirements in Section 3. above and respond to Administrator’s e-mail by sending your name, email address, shipping address and phone number to Baby Einstein at the e-mail address provided by Administrator , (subject should be the word(s) provided in Administrator’s e-mail) within 24 hours of the time Administrator sent you the e-mail.. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond with the required information to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours after its transmission;  the return of any notification or prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim a prize by December 13, 2010 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All prizes for qualified winners will be delivered within three (3) weeks after the date of the drawing. Each Canadian resident who is a potential winner will be required to answer correctly a mathematical skill testing question without assistance of any kind whether mechanical or otherwise to be declared a winner and be eligible to collect a prize. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  you irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor and its assigns all rights in the Entry;  the Entry will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose);  winner’s acceptance of any prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to Sponsor and assigns to use winner’s name, address (city and state or province only), likeness, prize information, and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lockouts, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, the Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes, and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason and [10) Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
9. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For list of winners (after December 13, 2010) and/or Rules (before November 29, 2010), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Baby Einstein’s 2010 Discovery Kits Scavenger Hunt, LBI, 295 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10012, designating Winner or Rules.