What is Your Dream for Your Little One?
Most people, as soon as they become parents, think about the future and what it holds for their precious babies. What will they be like? Will they love to explore? Dream big? During this season of relaxation and thought, we asked Facebook fans to share the dreams that come to their minds, however big they may be. Read on for more!
My dream for my little one is that …
- Ethan shared, “He is happy no matter what.”
- Jen added, “They have the happiest life possible ”
- Ang said, “they follow their heart and mind and put the best of themselves into whatever they do!”
- Sarah hoped, “She believes in herself, achieves everything she dreams, and affects the world and the people she meets in a positive way. ♥”
- Debbie wished, “she has the courage to be herself.”
- Cathy said, “she is always happy and safe.”
- Terry-Lynn added, “The heart transplant he received at ten days old, keeps him with us for a very long time!”
- Lindsi shared, “they don’t settle for anything less than what they deserve, but they have to work for it.”
- Karina said, “He accomplishes everything he wants to in life! I love my 6.5 month old baby boy!!”
- Laura wished “they grow up happy, healthy, strong in mind, body and soul knowing that they can do anything they want to do no matter what anyone else tells them.”
- Jenny hoped “he grows to be healthy, honest, and hardworking.”
What do you think – do you have similar dreams for your little ones? Share yours now in the comments below!